- In order to keep the public and our staff safe, we are offering CURBSIDE DELIVERY. Call 765-565-8022 for assistance. Please park at the curb in front of the library building for deliveries.
- We ask that you observe the Governor’s mandate for citizens to wear face mask. Face shields are an acceptable alternative to mask.
- When entering the library, we ask that you use the provided hand sanitizer before looking for materials or using the equipment.
- While in the library please observe social distancing of 6 feet from patrons not part of your household.
- Although we do have the historical room and meeting room we are limiting their use at this time. If you need to use either room, please make your request with our library personnel.
- Computer use may be limited by patron need.
- Our main floor of the library facility will be cleaned daily.
DURING COVID YOU CAN APPLY FOR A LIBRARY CARD: If you need a library card, you can now apply online! Under ‘Home Library,’ select ‘Henry Henley Public Library.’ Showing ID is waived at this point. Your library card number will be emailed to you. This will give you online access for eBooks, audiobooks, etc. You will need to show ID to pick up your library card and keytag at the library.